Cabernet Sauvignon – $35
- Colour: Deep red.
- Nose: Fruit aromas of plums and forest fruits. Maturation in French oak has also contributed to subtle finish.
- Palate: Well balanced and mouth filling and exhibits lush ripe berry flavours with velvety tannins and a firm, long lingering finish.
Petit Verdot – $30
- Wine Region: Deep red.
- Nose: Intense fruit aromas of black currant. Maturation in French oak has also contributed to subtle finish.
- Palate: Medium bodied with good structure and texture with plum flavours that lead to a generous clean finish.
Two Vineyard Shiraz – $30
- Clour: Deep red.
- Nose: Full bodied with intense plum, spice and dark chocolate flavours. Maturation in French oak.
- Palate: Full bodied with rich concentrated berry fruit flavours. The tannins are soft and perfectly integrated in this fine wine.
Tempranillo – $25
- Colour: Deep red.
- Nose: Intense fruit aromas of plums and forest fruits. Maturation in French oak has also contributed subtle dark finish.
- Palate: Full bodied concentrated berry fruit flavours. The tannins are soft and perfectly integrated in this fine wine.
Swan Valley Classic – $24
- Colour: Crimson.
- Nose: Lifted aromas of floral cherry, violets and briary notes with an underlying dusty complexity from French oak maturation.
- Palate: The medium bodied palate is fine and well-structured with mouth filling dark fruit flavours along with gravelly characters.
True Blue Estate Merlot – $22
- Colour: Ruby red.
- Nose: Complex aromas of fruitcake and red berries, complemented by cedary oak.
- Palate: Plush and juicy, well integrated oak creates complexity and a generous finish. A medium bodied wine.
Chardonnay – $18
- Color: Golden.
- Nose: Peach and melon.
- Palate: A medium bodied wine with ripe tropical fruit flavours and a long rich finish.
Rose – $18
- Colour: Dark pink.
- Nose: Strawberry and cherries.
- Palate: Is fresh with soft berry flavours leading to a crisp clean finish. Serve as a pre-dinner drink with an antipasto.
Verdelho – $18
- Colour: Golden Straw.
- Nose: Sweet nectarine and sherbet.
- Palate: A full bodied white wine with a delicious ripe stone fruit palate.
Summer Breeze – $18
- Colour: Golden.
- Nose: Lively, fresh fruity aroma.
- Palate: A soft round palate of mandarin and melon flavours. A blend of Viognier, and Verdelho.
Celebrations – $25
- Wine Region: Swan Valley.
- Color: Golden.
- Nose: A fresh and fruity aroma.
- Palate: Made to enjoy during celebrations!
Eltanin Cabernet Sauvignon – $55
- Colour: Deep Burgundy.
- Nose: Fruit aromas of blackcurrant. Maturation in French oak has also contributed to subtle finish.
- Palate: A full-bodied red with fine yet firm tannins.
500ml – $45
375ml – $35
- Wine Region: Swan Valley Wine Region.
- Nose: Toffee, figs, chocolate and dried fruit.
- Palate: Rich, luscious, sweet and mouth filling. Enjoy at the end of a dinner party with family and friends with desserts or a cheese board.
More information about
The first plantings were of Shiraz, Merlot, Sangiovese, Verdelho and Viognier. Since then sections of the vineyard now produce Tempranillo, Petit Verdot, Muscat and Saparavi. These additional varieties are well suited to the Swan Valley climate.
The term wine maturation or aging refers to changes that take place in wine after fermentation and before bottling. These changes can result in a softening of the harsh tannins present during fermentation and, in the instance where the wine has been aged in a wooden barrel, imparts subtle flavours into the wine. Red wines are usually aged in oak and sometimes cedar barrels which are sourced from different regions to impart different flavours.
Most white wines (and a small number of red wines) are aged in stainless steel barrels. The steel imparts no flavour to the wine so it retains the fresh fruit aromas. The exception is chardonnay which can be aged in oak or stainless steel.
All our red wines, with the exception of our Merlot are aged in French oak barrels which contributes to the finish. Our Merlot is aged in cedar oak. All our white varieties, including our Chardonnay, have been designed to drink within a year of production.